Make a Mountain of Memories
Reunions - Corporate Retreats - Gatherings - Celebrations
Welcome to our mountain home. Located on a high point just above Fraser, Colorado, it boasts the most spectacular distance views in the Winter Park area! Three walls of windows show off the natural beauty of Beyer's Peak, the slopes of Winter Park, the Devil's Thumb, and the Continental Divide running through the Indian Peaks all around you. Our house sits alone on seven acres, perched high above the Devil's Thumb Ranch cross country ski terrain, yet is conveniently located just minutes from the town of Fraser and the slopes of the Winter Park Ski Area.
- a covered patio and outdoor area linked to the Great Room making party flow a breeze
- a 900-square-foot Great Room with a massive stone fireplace for warming your guests
- a memorable entry area with plenty of cozy private seating and another welcoming fireplace
- dining seating for 20 people, with plenty of room to bring in tables and chairs
- a gourmet kitchen ideal for Thanksgiving homecooked meals or serving fancy catered events
- seven bedrooms with private baths for 16 people to stay overnight
- high-end details like designer bedding and art, natural stone tiled baths, and a copper bar top
- much more!
Please browse our photos, and then contact us with inquiries.